Skip to main content

Shercon Resort

(Hi guys! This will be my very first post here in my new blog so please bear with me for whatever negative reasons and what not you may comment on my blog.) 


Last Holiday, we decided to try Shercon Resort it's in Batangas.
Shercon Resort is, in my experience, one of the most worthy resort to go to and enjoy your vacation, it got lots of swimming pool (sadly I wasn't able to take a picture of all of it, sorry!) and the place is just really full of beautiful views, it really is a great place to have a little adventure and at the same time relax with the view of the natural environment.

Shercon Resort is not only for swimming activities, you could go and try their zipline with extra fee and other physical activities as well. This resort also have a hanging bridge, you could also explore the whole resort because it really is big.

Some great note I'd like you to know as well is they have a nice comfort and shower room, and as far as I can tell, this resort is the only resort I got satisfied with when it comes to this (haha). So yeah, you'd go in and out of this resort with a smile, relaxed and happy! 

For more information about this resort take a look at their website here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Colourpop Lipstick Review: On A Whim Mini Lippie Set.

Hello folks, wazzzup. Been idle for a very long time, but here I am ready to post another helpful (hopefully) review, this time I'm reviewing my recent purchase of a mini lippie set from Colourpop called "On A Whim". Just got this last friday, and at my first try, I fell in love with how it looks after an application of a lippie shade to my lips. On A Whim Mini Set From Colourpop From Bottom To Top: Magic Wand - Toolips - Dopey - Stud - Mess Around This one is not fully matte but I don't actually notice the satin effect (even though it was stated on its box). Anyway, the shades of this kit are good for everyday use, I bet this kit's shade would look really nice with any type of skintone.  What I like about Colourpop is they sell their lippies in a kit, if you go to their fb page, you'd notice that there's lots of kits you could choose from with an affordable price. But honestly, I wasn't expecting their mini lippies as like 2 inche

Late Night Food Finds (Around Pasig): Clash Of Burgers

Clash of Burgers became popular a few months ago (or at least in my social media feed) because of their 8" burger partnered with nachos/fries and a pitcher of drink (lemonade or red tea) and could be partnered with some mojos and chicken wings as well. So I got curious and decided to try it myself, since I am a big fan of burger and shake (gladly they have shake as well!). For anyone wondering where it might be located, it is around Pasig, to be exact, they are located at 21 Dr Pilapil St. Kapasigan Pasig City.  At their first opening, many people gathered to try their famous burger and that's why I wasn't able to go earlier than I wanted. Before they don't have a second floor so it was really hard for them to serve crowd of customers and people have to wait for the others to finish so they could start dining in as well, I very much know about this because I'm one of the waiting customers who doesn't have enough patience for waiting. But when we ate there,